Anna Blanch Rabe & Associates LLC is a boutique Communications Consulting firm for Non Profit Organizations, Social Enterprises, and Socially Responsible Businesses!
We specialize in services for lawyers, small businesses, social enterprises, non profits, and educational institutions.
Anna Blanch Rabe, founder and CEO of Anna Blanch Rabe & Associates, has been working with Law firms, Social Enterprises, socially-responsible businesses, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations since 2006 to develop and effectively execute strategic, digital, and narrative initiatives to gain exposure, develop community capacity, attract talent, and reach new customers.
Anna Blanch Rabe & Associates helps successful legal practitioners, entrepreneurs, non profit organizations, and socially responsible business owners with their communications to-do list, whether it be developing and executing communications strategy and content, analyzing government reports – particularly human services related, researching and writing, developing and executing a diversified revenue and funding strategy (including grant applications), designing a beautiful workbook or annual report, adding contact forms to their WordPress websites, or social media content scheduling.
Running a business or organization is difficult enough & can be chaotic at times – who has time to become an expert about those important things on their to-do list?
As an Entrepreneur myself, I also delegate tasks so that I can run my business smarter & more efficiently. I would love to help bring some creative efficiency to your business or organization so that you can attract your ideal clients and supporters!
- High Quality Content for Web & Print – Occasional or Regular Contributor.
- Consultation and research services for grant applications and RFP’s
- Strategic planning facilitation and consulting
- Facilitation for meetings and workshops
- Project Management
- Board Training and Recruitment Strategy Consultation
- Government and Private Grant Application Preparation and Review
- Peer Review Concept, Execution and Analysis
- Research and Analysis
- Resource and Development Planning
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Survey Design, Administration and Results Analysis
- Website Analysis and New Media Planning
- Operational Policies and Procedures Manual Preparation, Event Manual Preparation
- Database Design and Management
- Document Analysis and Editing
- Outcome Measurement (including Program Evaluation)
- Community Engagement
- Social Media Account Set up and Social Media Scheduling (including Brand Voice guidance, Pinterest Board Styling + Pinning Relevant Brand images)
- Social Media Graphics/Image Creation (including Facebook & Twitter Banner Design)
- Newsletter and Blog Content Creation
- Proofreading + Editing
- Mail Chimp set up and scheduling
- Copy editing for web and print
At this time, we do not offer any Administration services such as email management, calendar scheduling, customer service, etc.
We take confidentiality very seriously. We would love to help you with your communications strategy, planning, and execution, so please be as detailed as possible so that I can give you an accurate pricing estimate (or quotation). If you are a non profit organization, we invite you to review our Pro Bono Services page.
Some testimonials from current & past clients:
“Anna is an incredible writer, team member and business confidant. Running multiple businesses requires being able to have team members that I can rely on to put out great content in an efficient and accurate manner – Anna fits this bill and more. She is a great asset to any business. “ – Rachel (Attorney and Creative Entrepreneur, Virginia).
“Anna is one of the most organized and efficient people I have ever met. She makes sure what we want done gets done, and often quicker than we asked.” – Sue (Small Law Firm, Texas).
“Anna understands social media. The graphics she produces and the ways she encourages us to communicate with our clients through social media has improved our customer service all around.” – Toby (Architect, New Mexico)
Speaker. Reader. Thinker. Writer. Traveler. Advocate
Anna Blanch Rabe, founder of Anna Blanch Rabe & Associates, has been working with Social Enterprises, socially-responsible businesses, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations since 2006 to develop and effectively execute strategic, digital, and narrative initiatives to gain exposure, develop community capacity, attract talent, and reach new customers. Anna is an Australian-born speaker, writer and advocate. Connect with Anna on Academia.edu, Linked In, Instagram, facebook page, & Twitter.