I’m a lateral thinker inclined to make connections between seemingly unrelated things: a naked theologian. In writing about 19th century women poets lately I’ve been thinking about the challenges of their domestic lives in the midst of their creative pursuits. I was also challenged by Joy Bennett’s post reflecting on Billy Coffey’s thoughts on ‘naked writing.’ It got me thinking further about the function of some of my writing here. As Billy Coffey quotes his writing instructor: “People write because they must. Because there is Continue reading →
Team Rabe: Anna & Dwight Rabe We are a recently married thirty-something couple who explore, adventure, and live Not a Pedestrian Life. We are Team Rabe
NAPL: Recent Posts
- Best New Mexico Coffee Places!
- We Bought Plane Tickets!!
- Pace Report: Leadville Trail 100 Run
- A New Not a Pedestrian Life Adventure! Time to go down under!
- Riding the Tracks Toward Sunrise
- So it begins: American Identity Tour
- Packing for long distance train travel
- Race Report, Bryce Canyon 50K: When Things Fall Apart
- Travel Philosophies and Going Beyond the Obvious
- Post Bryce Canyon Ultras to Zion National Park
- Bryce Canyon Ultras 50k: Team Rabe Crew Race Report
- From New Mexico to Utah via Arizona: heading to Bryce Canyon 50k
Top Posts & Pages
50k adventure airports australia california Colorado community distance domestic dreamcatchers dreams expat foreign spouse grandmother home immigrant immigration international local love marathon marriage military spouse military wife moving newcastle New Mexico nomad nsw ohio overland from oz racing running solo traveler team rabe texas trail running trains travel ultramarathon ultra marathon USA utah woman woman traveler