A Greencard. Surely, you’ve heard of those. Apparently they are the holy grail for the entire world. Because, it seems, at least if you’re watching Fox News that everyone in the world wants to be American. Perhaps then, some of the things I will say about being an immigrant will be a shock: Not everyone grows up wanting to take on the nationality of another country. I love being an Australian. If I hadn’t married an American Serviceman, I certainly wouldn’t have considered Permanent Residency Continue reading →
Team Rabe: Anna & Dwight Rabe We are a recently married thirty-something couple who explore, adventure, and live Not a Pedestrian Life. We are Team Rabe
NAPL: Recent Posts
- Race Report: Austin Marathon 2017
- Witnessing Grit: A Volunteer Report of Lone Star 100
- Choices and Sacrifice
- Reflections on 2016. Goals for 2017.
- Adventure around America via Amtrak in 12 segments
- 101 things in 1001 days
- Three years in…
- Digging Deep. The North Face 50K, California 2016, Part 3: Lessons Learned from My First Ultra.
- The North Face Endurance Challenge 50K, California 2016. Part 2: The Race Report
- The victories of a life hard earned; not taking anything for granted
- The North Face Endurance Challenge 50K, California 2016. Part 1: The Build Up to 50k
- Rocky Starts and PCS adventures
adventure airports australia california Colorado community distance domestic dreamcatchers dreams expat foreign spouse grandmother home immigrant immigration international local love marathon marriage military spouse military wife moving newcastle New Mexico nomad nsw ohio overland from oz PCS racing running solo traveler tamworth team rabe texas trail running trains travel ultra marathon ultramarathon USA woman woman traveler