Can you recall what it’s like in those minutes right before a physical activity (or training) you’re pumped about? Maybe you’re about to hike the Appalachian Trail or start a multi-day bike trip across New Zealand or you’re waiting to start the Boston Marathon. Your gear is all together, the music is pumping, and you start to loosen up. Those few minutes are peculiar. The adrenaline starts to flow and you’re ready to go. Once you begin, it’s exhilarating. Because you feel good, and you Continue reading →
Team Rabe: Anna & Dwight Rabe We are a recently married thirty-something couple who explore, adventure, and live Not a Pedestrian Life. We are Team Rabe
NAPL: Recent Posts
- Race Report: Austin Marathon 2017
- Witnessing Grit: A Volunteer Report of Lone Star 100
- Choices and Sacrifice
- Reflections on 2016. Goals for 2017.
- Adventure around America via Amtrak in 12 segments
- 101 things in 1001 days
- Three years in…
- Digging Deep. The North Face 50K, California 2016, Part 3: Lessons Learned from My First Ultra.
- The North Face Endurance Challenge 50K, California 2016. Part 2: The Race Report
- The victories of a life hard earned; not taking anything for granted
- The North Face Endurance Challenge 50K, California 2016. Part 1: The Build Up to 50k
- Rocky Starts and PCS adventures
adventure airports australia california Colorado community distance domestic dreamcatchers dreams expat foreign spouse grandmother home immigrant immigration international local love marathon marriage military spouse military wife moving newcastle New Mexico nomad nsw ohio overland from oz PCS racing running solo traveler tamworth team rabe texas trail running trains travel ultra marathon ultramarathon USA woman woman traveler