Can you recall what it’s like in those minutes right before a physical activity (or training) you’re pumped about? Maybe you’re about to hike the Appalachian Trail or start a multi-day bike trip across New Zealand or you’re waiting to start the Boston Marathon. Your gear is all together, the music is pumping, and you start to loosen up. Those few minutes are peculiar. The adrenaline starts to flow and you’re ready to go. Once you begin, it’s exhilarating. Because you feel good, and you Continue reading →
Team Rabe: Anna & Dwight Rabe We are a recently married thirty-something couple who explore, adventure, and live Not a Pedestrian Life. We are Team Rabe
NAPL: Recent Posts
- Best New Mexico Coffee Places!
- We Bought Plane Tickets!!
- Pace Report: Leadville Trail 100 Run
- A New Not a Pedestrian Life Adventure! Time to go down under!
- Riding the Tracks Toward Sunrise
- So it begins: American Identity Tour
- Packing for long distance train travel
- Race Report, Bryce Canyon 50K: When Things Fall Apart
- Travel Philosophies and Going Beyond the Obvious
- Post Bryce Canyon Ultras to Zion National Park
- Bryce Canyon Ultras 50k: Team Rabe Crew Race Report
- From New Mexico to Utah via Arizona: heading to Bryce Canyon 50k
Top Posts & Pages
50k adventure airports australia california Colorado community distance domestic dreamcatchers dreams expat foreign spouse grandmother home immigrant immigration international local love marathon marriage military spouse military wife moving newcastle New Mexico nomad nsw ohio overland from oz racing running solo traveler team rabe texas trail running trains travel ultramarathon ultra marathon USA utah woman woman traveler