Race Day. I slept until about 6:30am. It was a nice change not to have to be up at 4 or 5 to get to a race start. It was an almost an accident that we stayed so close to the start – we don’t usually like first come, first served campgrounds when we have to be somewhere. But, we figured out the afternoon before when race markers (like plastic strips tied into trees and on stakes by the side of the road) appeared on Continue reading →
Team Rabe: Anna & Dwight Rabe We are a recently married thirty-something couple who explore, adventure, and live Not a Pedestrian Life. We are Team Rabe
NAPL: Recent Posts
- Tapering and Thinking about Kepler
- Packing for New Zealand and Australia
- Not a Pedestrian Life’s Antipodean Adventure 2017
- Best New Mexico Coffee Places!
- We Bought Plane Tickets!!
- Pace Report: Leadville Trail 100 Run
- A New Not a Pedestrian Life Adventure! Time to go down under!
- Riding the Tracks Toward Sunrise
- So it begins: American Identity Tour
- Packing for long distance train travel
- Race Report, Bryce Canyon 50K: When Things Fall Apart
- Travel Philosophies and Going Beyond the Obvious
Top Posts & Pages
50k adventure airports australia california Colorado community distance domestic dreamcatchers dreams expat foreign spouse grandmother home immigrant immigration international local love marathon marriage military spouse military wife moving newcastle New Mexico nomad nsw ohio overland from oz racing running solo traveler team rabe texas trail running trains travel ultra marathon ultramarathon USA utah woman woman traveler