This past August marked a whole new running experience for me, specifically my first gig as a pacer in a 100-mile ultra-marathon. Earlier this year, my friend Juan Moran invited me to help him pull off the best race he could muster at one of the most iconic American 100 milers, the Leadville 100 in Colorado. Leadville is an interesting out/back course composed of a lot of beautiful single track trails, jeep road, some pavement, and two burly climbs over Hope Pass above 12,000 feet. Continue reading →
Team Rabe: Anna & Dwight Rabe We are a recently married thirty-something couple who explore, adventure, and live Not a Pedestrian Life. We are Team Rabe
NAPL: Recent Posts
- Best New Mexico Coffee Places!
- We Bought Plane Tickets!!
- Pace Report: Leadville Trail 100 Run
- A New Not a Pedestrian Life Adventure! Time to go down under!
- Riding the Tracks Toward Sunrise
- So it begins: American Identity Tour
- Packing for long distance train travel
- Race Report, Bryce Canyon 50K: When Things Fall Apart
- Travel Philosophies and Going Beyond the Obvious
- Post Bryce Canyon Ultras to Zion National Park
- Bryce Canyon Ultras 50k: Team Rabe Crew Race Report
- From New Mexico to Utah via Arizona: heading to Bryce Canyon 50k
Top Posts & Pages
50k adventure airports australia california Colorado community distance domestic dreamcatchers dreams expat foreign spouse grandmother home immigrant immigration international local love marathon marriage military spouse military wife moving newcastle New Mexico nomad nsw ohio overland from oz racing running solo traveler team rabe texas trail running trains travel ultramarathon ultra marathon USA utah woman woman traveler