Being on a ferry is exciting, especially in those moments as you’re leaving the harbor. It’s really interesting to gain perspective on the shores you’re departing, and to appreciate the beautiful coast line as one embarks to open waters and the eventual destination. With just a bit more than 48 hours left in 2017, the ship has sailed. Perhaps I’m procrastinating. I’m already doing work for 2018 and I haven’t taken time to assess my achievements in the past year, nor yet write about my Continue reading →
Team Rabe: Anna & Dwight Rabe We are a recently married thirty-something couple who explore, adventure, and live Not a Pedestrian Life. We are Team Rabe
NAPL: Recent Posts
- Are you Strong? 12 Strong? 12 Strong giveaway!
- 2017 in Review: Assessing Goals and Achievements
- Race Report | Kepler Track Challenge near Te Anau | New Zealand | The Glorious Loop
- Exploring Lake Manapouri and Te Anau
- The longest flight in the world and sleeping on long haul flights
- Tapering and Thinking about Kepler
- Packing for New Zealand and Australia
- Not a Pedestrian Life’s Antipodean Adventure 2017
- Best New Mexico Coffee Places!
- We Bought Plane Tickets!!
- Pace Report: Leadville Trail 100 Run
- A New Not a Pedestrian Life Adventure! Time to go down under!
Top Posts & Pages
adventure airports australia california Colorado community distance domestic dreamcatchers dreams expat foreign spouse grandmother home immigrant international local love marathon marriage military spouse military wife moving newcastle New Mexico new zealand nomad notapedestrianlife nsw ohio overland from oz racing running solo traveler team rabe texas trail running trains travel ultramarathon ultra marathon USA utah woman woman traveler