January is a busy month for many non-profits, with conferences, end of year admin to tidy up, and planning for the year ahead! Last week, we sent out the first ever monthly email as part of this new(ish) endeavor: Anna Blanch Rabe & Associates LLC. ABR was legally formed in September 2016 and it’s been an exciting and challenging few months.
If you’d like to receive the monthly email, all in aid of helping you share meaningful stories and empowering you as you build vibrant, strong, and functional communities, you can sign up here! I care deeply about the trust placed in us as you share a way to connect with you: we will never share your email with anyone else!
My aim is to make sure this monthly email is jam packed with useful links and information that will support and empower you as you share the story of your organization or business, and as you build your community.
As always, if there’s a hairy question you have that you’d be interested in my thoughts on, do let me know! You can find a link to book a FREE 15 minute consultation with me here.
It’s a small world!
As is our bent, we’re planning a couple of adventures!
This past six months has seen travel to Arizona, Colorado, and around New Mexico. We are planning travels including an adventure around the US by Amtrak, to Texas, Utah, Washington D.C, and some more explorations of New Mexico before the year is out.
I often post instagram images from our travel adventures – you can follow these glimpses here.
- Making the most of Awareness Months and Commemorative Days
- Health, Wellness, and Food Related Awareness Days and Months
- Military Related Commemorative Months and Awareness Days
- Writing a Book Proposal
- So you want to be a writer
- Writing for Good in the World
- Checklist of items to take to your next presentation or speaking event
- You are not special
- Productivity tools for non profit and social enterprise professionals
- A little bit less of a superhero
- Build an empowered community: 5 things to do in 2017
- Why Your Non-Profit Should Be Writing Press Releases
- How To Write A Press Release
- Addiction Resources for Military Veterans and Military Families
- Mental Health Resources for military families and military veterans
“So our mothers and grandmothers have more often than not anonymously handed on the creative spark, the seed of the flower they themselves never hoped to see.” – Alice Walker
The Top Countries for Readers of the Anna Blanch Rabe blog network across the last month:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
I am looking forward to bolstering the Resources tab, in particular the Non Profit and Social Impact Resources and Directory to Resources for Military Families and Military Veterans. There is new material being added to these all the time.
Speaker. Reader. Thinker. Writer. Traveler. Advocate
Anna Blanch Rabe, founder of Anna Blanch Rabe & Associates, has been working with Social Enterprises, socially-responsible businesses, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations since 2006 to develop and effectively execute strategic, digital, and narrative initiatives to gain exposure, develop community- capacity, attract talent, and reach new customers. Anna is an Australian-born speaker, writer and advocate. Connect with Anna on Instagram, facebook page, & Twitter.